Our Vivo Cycle Shelters come with a perspex roof with optional perspex end panels. This contemporary design offers a secure cycle shelter to store up to 10 bicycles with ease, whilst being supplied with free sheffield hoops. Available in galvanised or powder coated finishes, you can choose which colour suits your surrounding location.
It's important to note, that the free sheffield hoops are automatically shipped with each order unless you purchase alternative hoops/rack. These hoops are H800mm x W715mm and each shelter size comes with different hoops and bicycle capacity.
2m Vivo Shelter = 2 Free Hoops - 4-6 Bicycle Capacity
4m Vivo Shelter = 5 Free Hoops - 10 Bicycle Capacity
Code Colour Depth Height Options Width 5401402 Galv Steel 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 2000mm 5401402P Galv Steel 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 2000mm 5401404 Galv Steel 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401404P Galv Steel 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 4000mm 5401403BK Black 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 2000mm 5401403DB Blue 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 2000mm 5401403GN Green 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 2000mm 5401403LG Light Grey 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 2000mm 5401403RD Red 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 2000mm 5401403PBK Black 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 2000mm 5401403PGN Green 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 2000mm 5401403PDB Blue 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 2000mm 5401403PLG Light Grey 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 2000mm 5401403PRD Red 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 2000mm 5401405BK Black 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401405DB Blue 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401405GN Green 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401405LG Light Grey 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401405RD Red 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401405PBK Black 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 4000mm 5401405PGN Green 2150mm 2230mm No End Panels 4000mm 5401405PDB Blue 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 4000mm 5401405PLG Light Grey 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 4000mm 5401405PRD Red 2150mm 2230mm With End Panels 4000mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.