DetailsOur Sheffield Bike Racks are available with various hoop quantities and in a choice of different sizes. These racks are often an ideal choice for use in cycle shelters and compounds or simply as stand alone bicycle storage.
This toast rack style of bike storage is a classic design which is capable of storing up to 2 bikes per hoop. It's simple and effective design makes them ideal as a cost effective solution for storing a large quantity of bike safely. All of the Sheffield Cycle Racks we offer are available in a variety of different finishes, the most affordable of these being the galvanised finish. All of the colour finishes we have available are galvanised and then powder coated for the most durable and rust resistant results.
Code Colour Size 54014408BE Blue Adult Bike 54014408GN Green Adult Bike 54014408GY Grey Adult Bike 54014407 Galvanised Adult Bike 54014410BE Blue Adult Bike 54014410GN Green Adult Bike 54014410GY Grey Adult Bike 54014409 Galvanised Adult Bike 54014412BE Blue Adult Bike 54014412GN Green Adult Bike 54014412GY Grey Adult Bike 54014411 Galvanised Adult Bike 54014413 Galvanised Adult Bike 54014415BE Blue Junior Bike 54014415GN Green Junior Bike 54014415GY Grey Junior Bike 54014414 Galvanised Junior Bike 54014417BE Blue Junior Bike 54014417GN Green Junior Bike 54014417GY Grey Junior Bike 54014416 Galvanised Junior Bike 54014419BE Blue Junior Bike 54014419GN Green Junior Bike 54014419GY Grey Junior Bike 54014418 Galvanised Junior Bike 54014420 Galvanised Junior Bike 54014408YW Yellow Adult Bike 54014410YW Yellow Adult Bike 54014412YW Yellow Adult Bike 54014408RD Red Adult Bike 54014410RD Red Adult Bike 54014412RD Red Adult Bike 54014408BK Black Adult Bike 54014410BK Black Adult Bike 54014412BK Black Adult Bike 54014431YW Yellow Adult Bike 54014431BE Blue Adult Bike 54014431BK Black Adult Bike 54014431GN Green Adult Bike 54014431GY Grey Adult Bike 54014431RD Red Adult Bike 54014432BE Blue Junior Bike 54014432GN Green Junior Bike 54014432GY Grey Junior Bike 54014417YW Yellow Junior Bike 54014415YW Yellow Junior Bike 54014419YW Yellow Junior Bike 54014432YW Yellow Junior Bike 54014415RD Red Junior Bike 54014417RD Red Junior Bike 54014419RD Red Junior Bike 54014432RD Red Junior Bike 54014415BK Black Junior Bike 54014417BK Black Junior Bike 54014419BK Black Junior Bike 54014432BK Black Junior Bike
- Delivery Info
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.