Square Tube Industrial Workbenches - 500kg UDL
save up to 32.82 per bench with Bulk-Buy
Made to order, approximate delivery 12 - 15 working days
Industrial workbench with a solid square tube framework, popular in engineering environments - such as assembly and production lines.
- UK Manufactured
- Powder Coated Finish
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500kg UDL
- Available in MFC, Laminate, Linoleum & Beech worktops
- Height is made to 840mm (760 & 920mm heights available click here)
- Offered in 3 depths and up to 4 widths
- Above & Below Bench accessories purchased separately below
- Available to purchase in Kits (available here)
Workbench Size Options
This workbench is available with 3 types of depths (600, 750 & 900mm) and 4 width choices (900,1200,1500 &1800mm). As a standard, we offer this workbench with an 840mm height. However, we can offer this workbench with 760 & 920mm heights. Please contact our Sales Team via Live Chat or Call Service to explore our bespoke options.
- Known as the budget option but still offers great qualities
- Very resistant to oils & moisture – denser than conventional wood
- Grain-like orientation provides the worktop with additional lateral strength
- The MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard) we provide is 18mm thick, ideal for general purpose applications
- Very easy to clean – simple wipe down required after use
- Laminate material makes the surface very resistant to oil or forms of grease
- Solid 20mm thick worktop more than capable of meeting general day to day use
- Express delivery option of 5 working days on Laminate codes with green icon displayed
- Smooth working surface which is easy to maintain
- 20mm Lino thickness provides a solid working board
- Please note: If working around Alkalis this product is not recommended
- Durable, preserved appearance due to pigments that run throughout the material
Solid Beech Worktops
- Often preferred for DIY and woodwork applications
- Great 27mm thickness provides a sensible option for heavy duty working requirements
- To keep well maintenance: requires sanding as well as oiling down
- Express delivery option of 5 working days on Beech codes with green icon displayed
Accessorising your Workbench
Our Above Bench Accessory range feature items such as Lighting, Upper shelving, Combination Panels & Service Ducts. When purchasing accessories above bench, please note that you must purchase the Rear Support Posts to add accessories to. Our Below Bench Accessory range includes Cupboards and Drawers, available in colours of your choice. Provides great storage options for all your daily working tools and equipment that can easily secured and accessible for when you need them.
Extension Bench Size Options
Extension benches are a great way to add additional size to your working station. As shown in the display, extension benches are placed vertically to your workbench and allows all equipment to be at just an arm’s length apart from the user. The extension benches can also be accessorised – with many customers choosing to add cupboards or drawer units below their extension worktop.
Most of this range is made to order and available on a 15 working days delivery. However, codes displayed next to the Green Express Icon show 5 working days delivery. These include worktops with Beech and Laminate worktops and some above & below workbench accessories. Please note that when ordering items that are 5 day and 15 day in the same order, your items will be delivered at the later delivery date.
|SB1AQ||600mm||MFC||840mm||W900 x D600 x H840mm||900mm||MFC|
|SB1Q||600mm||MFC||840mm||W1200 x D600 x H840mm||1200mm||MFC|
|SB2Q||750mm||MFC||840mm||W1200 x D750 x H840mm||1200mm||MFC|
|SB3Q||900mm||MFC||840mm||W1200 x D900 x H840mm||1200mm||MFC|
|SB7Q||600mm||MFC||840mm||W1500 x D600 x H840mm||1500mm||MFC|
|SB8Q||750mm||MFC||840mm||W1500 x D750 x H840mm||1500mm||MFC|
|SB9Q||900mm||MFC||840mm||W1500 x D900 x H840mm||1500mm||MFC|
|SB4Q||600mm||MFC||840mm||W1800 x D600 x H840mm||1800mm||MFC|
|SB5Q||750mm||MFC||840mm||W1800 x D750 x H840mm||1800mm||MFC|
|SB6Q||900mm||MFC||840mm||W1800 x D900 x H840mm||1800mm||MFC|
|SL1AQ||600mm||Laminate||840mm||W900 x D600 x H840mm||900mm||Laminate|
|SL1Q||600mm||Laminate||840mm||W1200 x D600 x H840mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|SL2Q||750mm||Laminate||840mm||W1200 x D750 x H840mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|SL3Q||900mm||Laminate||840mm||W1200 x D900 x H840mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|SL7Q||600mm||Laminate||840mm||W1500 x D600 x H840mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|SL8Q||750mm||Laminate||840mm||W1500 x D750 x H840mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|SL9Q||900mm||Laminate||840mm||W1500 x D900 x H840mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|SL4Q||600mm||Laminate||840mm||W1800 x D600 x H840mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|SL5Q||750mm||Laminate||840mm||W1800 x D750 x H840mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|SL6Q||900mm||Laminate||840mm||W1800 x D900 x H840mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|34024724||600mm||Linoleum||840mm||W900 x D600 x H840mm||900mm||Linoleum|
|34024725||600mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1200 x D600 x H840mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024726||750mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1200 x D750 x H840mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024727||900mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1200 x D900 x H840mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024728||600mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1500 x D600 x H840mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024729||750mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1500 x D750 x H840mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024730||900mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1500 x D900 x H840mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024731||600mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1800 x D600 x H840mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|34024732||750mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1800 x D750 x H840mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|34024733||900mm||Linoleum||840mm||W1800 x D900 x H840mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|34024724B||600mm||840mm||W900 x D600 x H840mm||900mm||Beech|
|34024740||600mm||Beech||840mm||W1200 x D600 x H840mm||1200mm||Beech|
|34024741||750mm||Beech||840mm||W1200 x D750 x H840mm||1200mm||Beech|
|34024742||900mm||Beech||840mm||W1200 x D900 x H840mm||1200mm||Beech|
|34024743||600mm||Beech||840mm||W1500 x D600 x H840mm||1500mm||Beech|
|34024744||750mm||Beech||840mm||W1500 x D750 x H840mm||1500mm||Beech|
|34024745||900mm||Beech||840mm||W1500 x D900 x H840mm||1500mm||Beech|
|34024746||600mm||Beech||840mm||W1800 x D600 x H840mm||1800mm||Beech|
|34024747||750mm||Beech||840mm||W1800 x D750 x H840mm||1800mm||Beech|
|34024748||900mm||Beech||840mm||W1800 x D900 x H840mm||1800mm||Beech|
|XBB1A||All||MFC||W900 x D600mm||All||MFC|
|XBB1||All||MFC||W1200 x D600mm||All||MFC|
|XBB2||All||MFC||W1200 x D750mm||All||MFC|
|XBL1A||All||Laminate||W900 x D600mm||All||Laminate|
|XBL1||All||Laminate||W1200 x D600mm||All||Laminate|
|XBL2||All||Laminate||W1200 x D750mm||All||Laminate|
|34024734||All||Linoleum||W900 x D600 x H840mm||All||Linoleum|
|34024735||All||Linoleum||W1200 x D600 x H840mm||All||Linoleum|
|34024736||All||Linoleum||W1200 x D750 x H840mm||All||Linoleum|
|100DV||All||Jaw Opening: 100mm||Jaw W105 x D34mm||All||All|
|120DV||All||Jaw Opening: 120mm||Jaw W130 x D38mm||All||All|
|QL17||-||All||All||All||H760mm each||Pair of Rear Support Posts - H760mm||All||All|
|QL180||-||All||All||All||H1180mm each||Pair of Rear Support Posts - H1180mm||All||All|
|QL15R4||All||All||W1200mm||Storage Bin Rail - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL15R5||All||All||W1500mm||Storage Bin Rail - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL15R6||All||All||W1800mm||Storage Bin Rail - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL121||All||All||W1200mm||Light/Tool Rail Support - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL125||-||All||All||W1500mm||Light/Tool Rail Support - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL124||-||All||All||W1800mm||to suit W1800mm length bench||Light/Tool Rail Support - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QTR12||All||All||W1200mm||Tool Rail - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QTR15||All||All||W1500mm||Tool Rail - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QTR18||All||All||W1800mm||Tool Rail - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL13B||All||All||W1200mm||Upper Shelf, MFC Board - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL13B5||All||MFC||W1500mm||Upper Shelf, MFC Board - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL14B||All||MFC||W1800mm||Upper Shelf, MFC Board - 1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL13L||All||All||-||W1200mm||Upper Shelf, Laminate - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL13L5||-||-||All||Laminate||-||W1500mm||to suit 1500mm bench||Upper Shelf, Laminate - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL14L||-||-||All||Laminate||-||W1800mm||to suit W1800mm bench||Upper Shelf, Laminate - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL141||All||All||W1200mm||Shelf Backstop - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL145||All||All||W1500mm||Shelf Backstop - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL146||All||All||W1800mm||Shelf Backstop - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL24R1||All||All||W1200mm||Service Duct - Support Fitting - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL24R5||-||All||All||W1500mm||to suit W1500mm wide bench||Service Duct - Support Fit - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL24R4||-||All||All||W1800mm||to suit W1800mm wide bench||Service Duct - Support Fit - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL241||All||All||W1200mm||Service Duct - Worktop Fit - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL245||-||All||All||W1500mm||to suit W1500mm wide bench||Service Duct - Worktop Fit - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL244||-||All||All||W1800mm||to suit W1800mm wide bench||Service Duct - Worktop Fit - W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL6312P||All||All||W1200mm||Combi Panel: Louvre/Clips - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL6315P||All||All||W1500mm||Combi Panel: Louvre/Clips - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL6318P||All||All||W1800mm||Combi Panel: Louvre/Clips- W1800mm||1800mm||All|
|QL151P||All||All||W1200mm||Louvre Back Panel - W1200mm||1200mm||All|
|QL155P||-||All||All||W1500mm||to suit W1500mm bench - use with Support Posts||Louvre Back Panel - W1500mm||1500mm||All|
|QL154P||-||All||All||W1800mm||to suit W1800mm bench - use with Support Posts||Louvre Back Panel - W1800 x H480mm||1800mm||All|
|QL21BE||Blue||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||Cupboard||All||All|
|QL21DG||Dark Grey||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||Cupboard||All||All|
|QL21GN||Green||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||Cupboard||All||All|
|QL21RD||Red||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||Cupboard||All||All|
|QL19BE||Blue||All||All||W420 x D420 x H220mm||Single Drawer||All||All|
|QL19DG||Dark Grey||All||All||W420 x D420 x H220mm||Single Drawer||All||All|
|QL19GN||Green||All||All||W420 x D420 x H220mm||Single Drawer||All||All|
|QL19RD||Red||All||All||W420 x D420 x H220mm||Single Drawer||All||All|
|QL19TBE||Blue||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||3 Drawers||All||All|
|QL19TDG||Dark Grey||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||3 Drawers||All||All|
|QL19TGN||Green||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||3 Drawers||All||All|
|QL19TRD||Red||All||All||W420 x D420 x H435mm||3 Drawers||All||All|
|WPOS69||Black / Yellow||All||9.5mm||0.9m||PVC Foam||0.6 x 0.9m||All||All|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.