Orthomat Safety Standard Anti-Fatigue Matting
In Stock, approximate delivery 2 - 3 working days
- Bright yellow bevelled edges
- Helps relieve fatigue from standing
- Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Insulates against cold concrete floors
- Manufactured from 100% closed cell PVC foam
- Product Height: 9.5mm
- Slip & fire tested
Our yellow edged Orthomat Safety Anti Fatigue Mats are regarded as suitable for applications such as, production lines, assembly area's, packing stations and workbenches. They provide a secure workstation where there is an increased risk of slipping due to grease, oils, water and so on. These Yellow Edged Orthomat Mats are ideal for dry indoor environments and come with a 1 year guarantee when used in a dry environment.
To install the mat, simply lay the mat in it's desired location. It's easy to clean and only requires a brush or mop to clean debris or spills up. With a bright yellow edge, they provide extra visibility within industrial environments. This is ideal for providing clear guidelines and further safety within the workplace.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130 Category R11
- Fire Tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +60°C
*Per linear Metre options are up to 5 Day Delivery
|WPOS69||Black / Yellow||All||9mm||0.9m||PVC Foam||0.6 x 0.9m||All||All|
|WPOS915||Black / Yellow||9mm||1.5m||PVC Foam||0.9 x 1.5m|
|WPOS918||Black / Yellow||9mm||18.3m||PVC Foam||0.9 x 18.3m|
|WPOS9C||Black / Yellow||9mm||Per Linear Metre||PVC Foam||0.9 x per linear metre|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.