Impact Guard Rails are an efficient and effective method of protecting property, machinery and plant from damage by moving traffic.
- Surface mounting: 465mmH x 80mm x 80mm Square
- Base Plate 160mmD x 140mmW x 10mm thick
- ‘C’ Profile 100mmD x 40mmW x 3mm thick
- Lengths: 1,000, 1,200, 1,500 and 2,000mm
- Corner/angle: 100mmD x 40mmW x 3mm thick x 440mm across
- Indoor: Powder coated yellow
- Outdoor: Hot Dip Galvanised only or Hot Dip Galvanised and powder coated yellow
Code Depth Finish Height Size Type Weight Width 24037399 80mm Galvanised 465mm H 465 x W 80 x D 80mm Posts 9.5kg 80mm 24037400 80mm Powder Coated 465mm H 465 x W 80 x D 80mm Posts 9.5kg 80mm 24037403 Galvanised 1000mm Rails 9kg 24037404 Galvanised 1200mm Rails 11kg 24037405 Galvanised 1500mm Rails 13.5kg 24037406 Galvanised 2000mm Rails 17.5 24037407 Powder Coated 1000mm Rails 9kg 24037408 Powder Coated 1200mm Rails 11kg 24037409 Powder Coated 1500mm Rails 13.5kg 24037410 Powder Coated 2000mm Rails 17.5kg 24037411 Galvanised and Powder Coated 1000mm Rails 9kg 24037412 Galvanised and Powder Coated 1200mm Rails 11kg 24037413 Galvanised and Powder Coated 1500mm Rails 13.5kg 24037414 Galvanised and Powder Coated 2000mm Rails 17.5kg 24037401 80mm Galvanised and Powder Coated 465mm H 465 x W 80 x D 80mm Posts 9.5kg 80mm 24037415 Galvanised Corner Sections 6kg 24037416 Powder Coated Corner Sections 6kg 24037417 Galvanised and Powder Coated Corner Sections 6kg 100370388 Powder Coated Corner Sections 6kg 100370389 Galvanised and Powder Coated Corner Sections 6kg 100370392 Galvanised Corner Sections 6kg 100370390 Powder Coated Corner Sections 2kg 100370393 All Corner Sections 2kg 24037402 - H 12 x W 100mm Accessories 0.2kg 24037418 - Accessories 0.1kg 24037419 Galvanised Accessories 1.5kg 24037420 - Accessories 1.5kg 100370391 All Accessories 100100073 All Accessories
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.