Our Justrite Hazardous Storage Cabinets are ideal for the storage of hazardous and flammable chemicals. It's slim line design enables the cabinet to be placed in area's where space may be tight. However, don't let this fool you. These cabinets still have the same features as the large cabinets and will still perform to a high standard. Manufactured from sturdy 1mm thick double-wall steel, it provides 38mm of insulating space to aid fire resistance. As well as this, included with the cabinet are dual vents with flame arresters. This feature allows gas to pass through, but it will stop a flame in order to prevent a fire or explosion.
Additionally, these Hazardous storage cabinets include galvanised steel shelves. These are ideal to direct spills to the leak proof sump and contain spillages of substances deemed hazardous. However, it's always important to clear up spillages to avoid the build-up of chemicals. For extra security, each handle comes with a key lock and set of keys. Additionally, a padlock can be used to secure the cabinets' contents further.
Complies with: NFPA Flammable & Combustible Liquids Code 30 + OSHA Regulations + NFPA 1 Fire Code - 2012 Edition.
Code Depth Internal Size No. of Doors No. of Shelves Options Size Width 120260008 457mm H1537 x W508 x D370mm 1 3 Manual H1651 x W591 x D457mm 591mm 120260009 457mm H1537 x W508 x D370mm 1 3 Self-Close H1651 x W591 x D457mm 591mm 120260017 864mm H1537 x W508 x D771mm 1 3 Manual H1651 x W591 x D864mm 591mm 120260018 864mm H1537 x W508 x D771mm 1 3 Self-Close H1651 x W591 x D864mm 591mm 120260012 457mm H1006 x W1003 x D370mm 2 1 Manual H1118 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 120260013 457mm H1006 x W1003 x D370mm 2 1 Self-Close H1118 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 120260014 457mm H1651 x W1651 x D370mm 2 2 Manual H1651 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 120260015 457mm H1537 x W1003 x D370mm 2 2 Self-Close H1651 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 120260019 864mm H1537 x W781 x D771mm 2 2 Manual H1651 x W864 x D864mm 864mm 120260020 864mm H1537 x W781 x D771mm 2 2 Self-Close H1651 x W864 x D864mm 864mm 120260021 864mm H1537 x W1003 x D771mm 2 2 Manual H1651 x W1092 x D864mm 1092mm 120260022 864mm H1537 x W1003 x D771mm 2 2 Self-Close H1651 x W1092 x D864mm 1092mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.