Hazardous Storage Cabinets (CoSHH)
In Stock, approximate delivery 5 working days
For orders of 5+ cabinets, please call or Live Chat with our Sales Team for a quantity discount.
- Safely control & store hazardous items in the workplace to CoSHH regulations
- Yellow powder-coated finish with current GHS Flammable Pictogram Labels included
- Adjustable galvanised shelves & integral liquid-tight sump in bottom of cabinet
- Secure "no snag" 2-point locking handles
- Non-combustible, reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1, A2-s2
- DESAR and HSG51 compliant hazardous cabinet
- UK Manufactured
- Shelf capacity: 50kg UDL
- Sump capacities range from 3 -18 Litres
- Next day delivery available, add NEXTDAY25 to your basket (1 per unit)
It is important that employers follow the safe control of hazardous substances. This is within all of their working environments. Our range of hazardous cupboards and cabinets makes the storing and transporting of harmful substances safe. At the same time observing all current CoSHH regulations.
All of our Hazardous Cabinets are EN 130501-1 & A2-s2 certified. As well as being compliant with DSEAR and HSG51. Our cabinets also have adjustable galvanised shelves. These direct any spills to the leak proof liquid tight sump*. The sump is integral and fixed. This encourages the correct spill management proceedure. This can be acheived using specialist absorbent and spill containment materials. This unique design feature helps to safely contain spills of hazardous substances. Which will also prevent excessive build up of chemicals in the sump tray. Further reducing the potential risk of exposure or injury.
Manufactured from the high quality materials. Our hazardous substance cupboards have a robust construction. Resulting in an impressive 50kg UDL weight capacity per shelf. Before buying you should consider the weight of the products you need to store.This will help to help understand the total number of cabinets you need.
As well as extra shelves, you can also buy our 500mm high hazardous cabinet stands. These features adjustable footing, which is ideal for uneven surfaces.
We recognise the importance of safety. That is why we supply all of our hazardous cabinets with hazardous warning signs.
*Please Note: The Integral leak proof sump is not available on wall mounted cupboards.
What is COSHH?
COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to the health of the their workers as well as the public. You can read more about CoSHH and CoSHH regulations in our Introduction to CoSHH article.
Are the cabinets fire retardant?
As well as featuring a 2 point no snag locking system, the cabinets are also certified to EN 13501-1, A2-s2 - meaning they are both secure and non-combustible.
You can get more information and advice on the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) via the HSE website.
- 5 DAY Standard Delivery (no extra cost)
- Next Day Delivery (£26.25) Add NEXTDAY25 to your basket.
Next day delivery can only be applied to orders placed before 12pm.
|Code||No. of Shelves||Options||Size||Width|
|34021009||-||-||To Fit: W 1200 x D 460mm||1200mm|
|34021010||-||-||To Fit: W 460 x D 460mm||460mm|
|34021011||-||-||To Fit: W 350 x D 300mm||350mm|
|34021001||3||H 1800 x W 900 x D 460mm||H 1800 x W 900 x D 460mm||900mm|
|34021002||3||H 1800 x W 1200 x D 460mm||H 1800 x W 1200 x D 460mm||1200mm|
|34021003||2||H 1200 x W 900 x D 460mm||H 1200 x W 900 x D 460mm||900mm|
|34021004||1||H 900 x W 460 x D 460mm||H 900 x W 460 x D 460mm||460mm|
|34021005||1||H 900 x W 900 x D 460mm||H 900 x W 900 x D 460mm||900mm|
|34021006||1||H 700 x W 350 x D 300mm||H 700 x W 350 x D 300mm||350mm|
|34021007||1||H 700 x W 900 x D 460mm||H 700 x W 900 x D 460mm||900mm|
|34021008||-||-||To Fit: W 900 x D 460mm||900mm|
|120250111||Absorbs 3.8L per Box||W410mm x L610mm||Mats||All|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.