COMPACT Boom Barrier with Gas damper has a gas-strut operated action, locking system, boom arm and pivot post. It is an easily operated barrier with a modern streamlined appearance. Ideal for entrances and exits to car parks, drives, industrial estates/areas, offices, public buildings etc.
The boom barrier has an Anti-sit feature and automatically locks in open or closed positions. Maximum boom length is 6.35 metres and comes in red steel parts with white aluminium boom arm with red reflective stripes.
Pivot Post Spec:
- Dims: 220 x 100 1,000mmH
- Base plate: 295 x 295 x 10mmD
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Galvanised & Powder coated
- Colour: Red
Barrier Arm Spec
- Material: Aluminium
- Size: 90 x 60mm
- Max boom length: 6,350mm
- Colour: White
- Stripes: Red reflective
- Locking Method: Automatic
- Locking Style: Cylinder lock
Code Length Options Width 24037430 3000mm Integrated 2900mm drive through width 24037431 3500mm Integrated 3400mm drive through width 24037432 4000mm Integrated 3900mm drive through width 24037433 4500mm Integrated 4400mm drive through width 24037434 5000mm Integrated 4900mm drive through width 24037435 5500mm Integrated 5400mm drive through width 24037436 6000mm Integrated 5900mm drive through width 24037437 3000mm Fixed 2900mm drive through width 24037438 3500mm Fixed 3400mm drive through width 24037439 4000mm Fixed 3900mm drive through width 24037440 4500mm Fixed 4900mm drive through width 24037441 5000mm Fixed 4900mm drive through width 24037442 5500mm Fixed 5400mm drive through width 24037443 6000mm Fixed 5900mm drive through width 24037452 - All -
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.