Our Armour Commercial Cupboards provide a secure storage solutions for the workplace. Our cupboards have been constructed with a strong weld & rivet finish to ensure a long product life. They are ideal storage cupboards for all workplaces & would look great in any office. The cupboards come with a powder coated finish with anti-bacterial Germ Guard paint with a large range of 6 colours.
*5 Day delivery on 1800x900x460 and 900x900x460 only in light grey ad dark blue
Code Colour Depth Height No. of Doors No. of Shelves Width HC1BY Yellow 460mm 1800mm 1 3 600mm HC1DB Dark Blue 460mm 1800mm 1 3 600mm HC1JG Green 460mm 1800mm 1 3 600mm HC1LB Light Blue 460mm 1800mm 1 3 600mm HC1LG Light Grey 460mm 1800mm 1 3 600mm HC1RR Red 460mm 1800mm 1 3 600mm HC2BY Yellow 460mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC2DB Dark Blue 460mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC2JG Green 460mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC2LB Light Blue 460mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC2LG Light Grey 460mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC2RR Red 460mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC3BY Yellow 460mm 1800mm 2 3 H 1800 x W 1200 x D 460mm 1200mm HC3DB Dark Blue 460mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC3JG Green 460mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC3LB Light Blue 460mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC3LG Light Grey 460mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC3RR Red 460mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC4BY Yellow 600mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC4DB Dark Blue 600mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC4JG Green 600mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC4LB Light Blue 600mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC4LG Light Grey 600mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC4RR Red 600mm 1800mm 2 3 900mm HC5BY Yellow 600mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC5DB Dark Blue 600mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC5LB Light Blue 600mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC5LG Light Grey 600mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HC5RR Red 600mm 1800mm 2 3 1200mm HCS64 All 460mm All 2 1 600mm HCS94 All 460mm All 2 1 900mm HCS124 All 460mm All 2 1 1200mm HCS96 All - All 2 1 900mm HCS126 All - All 2 1 1200mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.