300kg TUFF Single Scissor Lift Trolley
save up to £46.00 per table with Bulk-Buy
In Stock, approximate delivery 3 - 5 working days
- 30% OFF SALE! Save £124 with 1+ Scissor Lift
- Additional 22% OFF when purchasing 5+
- Capacity: 300kg
- Lift height: 285mm - 880mm
- Table size: L815 x W500 x D50mm
- Complies to EN1570:2011 and CE Marked
- Handle can be folded down to save space
- Foot pump to increase height
- Next Day Delivery Available: Add ND25 to your basket
Cut off for next working day delivery is 1pm. Orders received after this time will be delivered next day +1.
Our high-quality Single Scissor Lift Table with a 300kg weight capacity is ideal for a multitude of applications. They are often used as a light duty height-adjustable work table, side table or simply as an extra-transport trolley. Raising the scissor lift platform is made simple with the pump action foot pedal and can be easily lowered by a hand-operated release trigger. The lift table is mobile on two fixed and two swivel-braked 127mm PVC castors with nylon centres and wheel guards, for easy movement. With just 32 foot pedal strokes to reach full elevation, this scissor lift table is a cost-effective and versatile solution for any workplace.
- Platform Size: W500 x L815mm
- Lowered Platform Height: 285mm
- Maximum raised Platform Height: 880mm
**A Certificate of Conformity is often required by businesses for Health & Safety. Add this to your basket with your scissor lift then, when you have received your scissor lift trolley, let us know the serial number and we will send a Digital PDF copy to your email and post a printed copy to your address. Order one per Lift Table.
Next Day Delivery
Our Single Scissor Lift Tables are available for Next Day Delivery. Add ND25 or one of our other Next Day codes to your basket in the table above. Make sure to place your order before 1pm to qualify. Orders received after this time will be delivered next day +1.
For more information, please get in touch with one of our experienced team through live chat, email or over the phone.
|Code||Capacity||Height||Length||Lifting Capacity||Lift Height||Options||Size||Type||Weight||Width|
|4403218||300kg||285mm||815mm||300kg||900mm||Single||H340 - 900 x W 500 x L 815mm||Mobile||77kg||500mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.