20 Comp Personal Effects Lockers
In Stock, approximate delivery 15 - 20 working days
- Lockers for storage of smaller personal items
- 20 compartments in 4 columns of 5
- Overall size: H940 x W900 x D380mm
- Internal compartment size: H165mm x W225 x D360mm
- Key lock with 2 keys per door
- Powder coated with Germ Guard anti-bacterial finish
- Available in 6 door colours with grey body
- Non-combustable to EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 (A2-s2, d0)
Please note: 5 day or next day delivery on Dark Blue and Light Grey doors only. All other door colours are delivered within 15 working days.
Personal Effects Lockers are ideal for use in any workplace. These lockers are suitable for use in warehouses, hospitals, schools as staff can keep their valuables locked away securely. Workplaces such as factories where personal belongings (like mobile phones) are not allowed benefit from Personal Effects Locker's as staff can still have access to them in their breaks. The lockers come fitted with a standard mastered cam lock with two keys and 2000 differs
These lockers are available in a range of different colours and sizes and a choice of compartments including: 20 doors, 28 doors or 40 doors.
The lockers are finished with Germ Guard, a special anti-bacterial paint designed to help improve the hygiene of frequently used storage lockers / containers. It reduces the risk of cross contamination, and is proven to reduce the spread of E.coli and MRSA. It will last the lifetime of the locker or cupboard on which it is used.
Delivery info: Dark Blue and Light Grey are available for 5 Day or Next Day Delivery. All other colours are Standard 15 Day Delivery. Make sure you place your order before 12pm to ensure next day delivery when adding NEXTDAY25 to your basket.
For more information, please get in touch through live chat or over the phone.
|Code||Colour||Depth||Height||No. of Compartments||Size||Width|
|PEL993BY||Yellow||380mm||940mm||20 Compartment||H940 x W900 x D380mm||900mm|
|PEL993DB||Dark Blue||380mm||940mm||20 Compartment||H940 x W900 x D380mm||900mm|
|PEL993JG||Green||380mm||940mm||20 Compartment||H940 x W900 x D380mm||900mm|
|PEL993LB||Light Blue||380mm||940mm||20 Compartment||H940 x W900 x D380mm||900mm|
|PEL993LG||Light Grey||380mm||940mm||20 Compartment||H940 x W900 x D380mm||900mm|
|PEL993RR||Red||380mm||940mm||20 Compartment||H940 x W900 x D380mm||900mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.