Our TUFF Heavy Duty Storage Workbenches offer a high-quality, durable workbench that is economically priced. This bench comes complete with 3x 3 drawer units, each with 50kg load capacity per drawer. The drawer units features central locking for security.
The workbench frame is powder coated grey and is fitted with a 27mm beech worktop or 18mm laminate worktop.
Each TUFF Bench is delivered in knock-down form for fast delivery and easy on site assembly.
The workbenches can be supplied fully-assembled for extra cost. Please call our sales team or live chat for more information.
Our standard delivery time is 2-3 working days but if you need your order sooner, choose one of our other delivery codes for Next Day or Saturday Delivery options.
Code Capacity Depth Height Options Size Width Worktop 34024038 500kg UDL 650mm 840mm 9 Drawers W2000 x H840 x D650mm 2000mm Beech NDAM60 All All All All NDBN49 All All All All SAT68 All All All All SATFE75 All All All All 34024098 500kg UDL 650mm 840mm W2000 x H840 x D650mm 2000mm Laminate
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.