DetailsThese TUFF Self-Tipping Skips are ideal for improving your workflow by allowing you to empty the skip without ever needing to leave the seat of your forklift. Simply push the front edge of the tipping skip against the object it is emptying into and the self tipping mechanism will activate. Once the contents have been emptied the skip will go back to its original position. There is also a manual tipping mechanism at the rear of the tipping skip if you would rather use it in a more conventional way or don't have anything to push the skip against.
There are 4 different options to select from meaning there is something in the range to suit everyone's needs. All of the tipping skips have a maximum load capacity of 1500kg for heavy duty items and range from an overall capacity of 300L to 1100L. They are suitable for use with standard forklifts and can be fitted with optional castors which help improve mobility. Fork Sleeve base is 640mm in width with each sleeve being 230mm wide and 100mm in height to suit most standard fork lift trucks.
We keep these items in stock to ensure that we can get them delivered to you fast. If you order before 1pm and then add product code ND40 to your basket, you can get your tipping skip on next day delivery. If you have any questions about this product or any others don't hesitate to get in touch with us via our live chat or over the phone.
Code Capacity Colour Litres Size Weight 54043264 Up to 1500kg Blue 300L L1215 x W840 x H750mm 85kg 54043265 Up to 1500kg Blue 600L L1495 x W865 x H870mm 100kg 54043266 Up to 1500kg Blue 900L L1495 x W1215 x H870mm 120kg 54043267 Up to 1500kg Blue 1100L L1663 x W1215 x W870mm 153kg 54043268 All NDBN49 NDAM60 SAT68 SATFE75
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.