Express Delivery Lockers
In Stock, approximate delivery 5 working days
- Express lockers are a high-quality, low-cost storage solution
- Single, 2, 4 or 6 door locker options all with galvanised security shelves
- Mastered cam lock with 2 keys for each compartment
- Choice of two depths - 300mm or 450mm
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN13501-1
- Express Next Day Delivery Available - Order before 12pm*.
Please check description for further information about delivery
- NB: Delivery charge is per 5 lockers (1 Pallet) - E.g: Up to 1-5 lockers = £25 delivery charge / 6 - 10 Lockers = 2x £25 delivery charge
Our Express Delivery Lockers are the perfect storage solution when in need of a quick fix. Ideal for workplaces, schools and factories they are available with a choice of single, 2, 4 and 6 doors in grey or dark blue colour. All compartments are fitted with a rust resistant galvanised security shelf in order to prevent unauthorised access to the locker below.
The standard size of these lockers H1800 x W300 with a choice of two depths: 300mm or 450mm. Each Express Locker is pre-drilled for nesting, strengthened and fitted with ventilated doors and rubber buffers in order to maximise durability. Additionally, all lockers are finished with Germ Guard Active Technology paint to restrict the growth and spread of bacteria. Our Express Lockers feature standard, mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs. Single door lockers are fitted with a top shelf and coat hook while two tier lockers are fitted with a coat hook in each compartment.
*These lockers come with free delivery within 5 working days. For Next Day Delivery please add NEXTDAY25 to your basket before 12pm. Any order placed after 12pm will arrive next day +1. For more information, please get in touch with one of our team through live chat or over the phone.
|Code||Door Colour||No. of Doors||Size|
|114080970DB||Dark Blue||Single Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080970LG||Light Grey||Single Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080971DB||Dark Blue||Single Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080971LG||Light Grey||Single Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080972DB||Dark Blue||2 Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080972LG||Light Grey||2 Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080973DB||Dark Blue||2 Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080973LG||Light Grey||2 Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080974DB||Dark Blue||4 Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080974LG||Light Grey||4 Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080975DB||Dark Blue||4 Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080975LG||Light Grey||4 Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080976DB||Dark Blue||6 Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080976LG||Light Grey||6 Door||W300 x D300mm|
|114080977DB||Dark Blue||6 Door||W300 x D450mm|
|114080977LG||Light Grey||6 Door||W300 x D450mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.