TUFF 5S Fully Welded Order Picking Trolleys - 2 Shelf
Made to order, approximate delivery 15 - 20 working days
- Weight reactive steps lower when body weight is applied
- Mobile on 4 nylon castors for easy push pull movement
- 2 fixed front castors and 2 swivel rear castors with brakes
- High handrails improve safety whilst picking stock
- Upper shelf features a lipped edge for load retention
- H1670 x L1595 x W650mm
TUFF Trolleys are ideal for working with a 5S workflow. 5S is a way to organise workplaces to can perform efficiently and safely. It focuses on finding a place for everything and keeping the workplace clean, making it easier for people to do their jobs. The TUFF 5S Picking trolley will help you streamline your workplace, easily transporting items and making sure they are in the correct place.
|Code||Colour||No. of Shelves||Size|
|10361375DB||Dark Blue||2 Shelf||H1670 x L1595 x W650mm|
|10361375DG||Dark Grey||2 Shelf||H1670 x L1595 x W650mm|
|10361375GN||Green||2 Shelf||H1670 x L1595 x W650mm|
|10361375LB||Light Blue||2 Shelf||H1670 x L1595 x W650mm|
|10361375RD||Red||2 Shelf||H1670 x L1595 x W650mm|
|10361375YW||Yellow||2 Shelf||H1670 x L1595 x W650mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.