Titan 2m Traffic Barrier Red
Made to order, approximate delivery 15 - 20 working days
- 2m wide traffic barrier
- 1.2m high (approx) - including feet
- Clever stackable design
- Can be used in sub zero temperatures
- 2 Year colour fastness properties
- 100% metal free and fully recyclable
- Stable heavy duty standard feet
- Will not break, crack or split
- Stable in wind - meets BS8442
The Titan barrier system can be seen in use all over the country. It's popular due to all of the advantages it has over other standard stackable barriers.
Each barrier is made from a one piece injection moulded design, using prime grade virgin polypropylene. This design is 100% metal free and fully recyclable when the products comes to the end of its life. At the top of each barrier is a fully reflective panel that meets EN12899-2 requirements.
The clever design allows easy storage by stacking them up. They won't collect water when stacked thanks to water apertures that have been added to the design. Each barrier stands on standard heavy duty feet, with an anti-trip option available.
There is a large area to allow contractor branding details to be hot-foil or embossed. The one-piece mould can be made in any colour and a three-piece version can be made with different coloured end pieces to match a corporate identity. Even the feet can be coloured to suit.
Further information from the manufacturer:
Manufactured & Tested To The Highest Standards
We leave the barrier after moulding for 12 hours minimum then slowly drive a 4000Kg Fork Lift Truck over it. During this test the barrier does not break, crack, split or parts come away. Some minor damage/marking is seen but the barrier is still usable. Each production batch is tested to prove that the material is to our required specification.
We carry out a 'Balance Point' test on many competitors' barriers to assess stability. Our system compares very favourably with all plastic barriers of this style and weight. The balance point of the Titan® is 45°, any angle below this and the barrier will move back to the upright position.
We place a spring balance in the top, centre of a single barrier, we then note the maximum reading on the balance to pull the barrier away from its vertical, rest position. For a single barrier, the figure is approximately >3.2kg. We then link 3 barrier systems together and repeat this test on the middle/central barrier, the maximum reading for this test is >7.5kg.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.