Pallet racking systems are the perfect solution for your warehousing and storage needs. They enable the storage of bulky and heavy items and can be used to maximise the available storage space you currently have. These racking range from 2500 to 6000mm high and up to 3300mm wide. This particular racking system is 1100mm deep and intended for use with Euro pallets, which are 1200mm deep. Our Galvanised Racking is designed to hold Euro pallets up to 2800kg per shelf and an overall bay load of 11,000kg UDL. The Galvanised finish is ideal in damp environments where Steel shelves are prone to rusting. The beams are powder coated Yellow for a high visibility safety feature.
The Frame price includes two uprights, metal feet and all necessary fixings and bracing to get you started. To set up a standalone Pallet Rack with two levels, you require 2 x Frame sets (4 Uprights), 2 x Racking Beam sets (4 Beams). Beams can be adjusted every 50mm and need to be at least 306mm high off the ground. The baseplate is 130 x 135mm and uprights are 99 x 88mm. If you need help designing your layout or require costing for bespoke solutions such as for narrow aisles or drive-in racking, contact us for a personalised quote!
We offer a range of accessories to maximise safety and your storage potential. These include U-shaped or L-shaped upright protectors, row spacers, shims and floor fixings. We also offer Wire decking and open Timber decking, as well as fork spacers and pallet support bars Live Chat with us today to include these to your order.
Shelf Load Capacities (UDL):
- 1350mm Wide - 3540kg
- 2225mm Wide - 2800kg
- 2700mm Wide - 3180kg
- 3300mm Wide (900mm Deep) - 3790kg
- 1350mm Wide (1100mm Deep) - 3790kg
Code Depth Height Size Width 20520038 1100mm All W2700 x D1100mm 2700mm 20520018 All L200mm 20520039 1100mm All W3300 x D1100mm 3300mm 20520007 1100mm 3000mm H3000 x D1100mm 20520019 All L250mm 20520024 All 20520025 All 20520028 1100mm All W1350 x D1100mm 1350mm 20520011 All W1350mm 1350mm 20520029 1100mm All W2225 x D1100mm 2225mm 20520012 All W2225mm 2225mm 20520030 1100mm All W2700 x D1100mm 2700mm 20520013 All W2700mm 2700mm 20520031 1100mm All W3300 x D1100mm 3300mm 20520015 All W3300mm 3300mm 20520036 1100mm All W1350 x D1100mm 1350mm 20520016 All H400mm 20520037 1100mm All W2225 x D1100mm 2225mm 20520017 All H530mm 20520006 1100mm 2500mm H2500 x D1100mm 20520008 1100mm 4000mm H4000 x D1100mm 20520009 1100mm 5000mm H5000 x D1100mm 20520010 1100mm 6000mm H6000 x D1100mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.