A unique and versatile chrome wire shelving solution which boasts incredible shelf load ratings and total bay capacities
Featuring a wide range of optional accessories from castor wheels, trolley handles, wine rack shelves and more, meaning you can configure a bespoke styled shelving system for a fraction of the cost.
In need of some help building your modular chrome wire shelving? Simply get in touch with our Sales Team today on Live Chat.
Code Depth Height Width CW1/0372 All 372mm All CW1/0854 All 854mm All CW1/1388 All 1388mm All CW1/1590 All 1590mm All CW1/1895 All 1895mm All CW1/2200 All 2200mm All CW11 All All All CW12/CL All All All CW15/09/03 305mm All 915mm CW15/12/03 305mm All 1220mm CW16/09/35 355mm All 905mm CW16/09/46 460mm All 915mm CW16/12/35 355mm All 1220mm CW16/12/46 460mm All 1220mm CW18/BPC All All All CW19/04 460mm All All CW19/06 610mm All All CW2/04/04 270kg 460mm All All CW2/06/0305 300kg 305mm All 610mm CW2/06/06 240kg 610mm All 610mm CW2/07/0305 300kg 305mm All 762mm CW2/09/03 300kg 355mm All 915mm CW2/09/04 270kg 460mm All 915mm CW2/09/06 240kg 610mm All 915mm CW2/12/03 240kg 355mm All 1220mm CW2/12/04 220kg 460mm All 1220mm CW2/12/06 190kg 610mm All 1220mm CW2/15/03 190kg 355mm All 1525mm CW2/15/04/R 200kg 460mm All 1525mm CW2/15/06/R 180kg 610mm All 1525mm CW2/WS0903 460mm All 915mm CW2/WS1203 355mm All 1220mm CW20/04 460mm All All CW20/06 610mm All All CW10/460 460mm All All CW10/610 610mm All All CW8/03 355mm All All CW8/04 460mm All All CW8/06 610mm All All CW8/09 All All 915mm CW8/12 All All 1220mm CW8/15 All All 1525mm CW6/03 355mm All All CW6/04 460mm All All CW6/06 610mm All All CW6/09 All All 915mm CW6/12 All All 1220mm CW6/15 All All 1525mm CW21/09/03 355mm All 915mm CW21/09/04 460mm All 915mm CW21/09/06 610mm All 915mm CW5/09 All All 915mm CW5/12 All All 1220mm CW5/15 All All 1525mm CW22/09/04 460mm All 915mm CW22/12/04 460mm All 1220mm CW7/3 355mm All All CW7/4 460mm All All CW7/6 610mm All All
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.