Based on your selection, you may also be interested in:
DetailsWhen you're up and down warehouse steps all day, you'll need a set that stay firmly in position when in use. That's where mobile steps are really put to work.
Once you put your body weight on them, these excellent value for money warehouse steps will stay in position. This is all thanks to the weight reactive spring loaded swivel castors. Each 75mm castor retracts when body weight is applied to the steps, and leaves the whole unit firm and safe on it's rubber feet.
The range features a robust steel frame for safety, strength and durability. Each mobile step has anti-slip treads which are clamped down with a hi-vis strip to prevent edges peeling. They come with a full handrail that extends above the platform for a safe working height. In this range, the 2 step version is also available with a looped handrail or without for use as a small, weight reactive step stool.
74061346 - no handrail
74061347 - looped/single handrail
74061348 - 74061352 - full handrail
All mobile steps are manufactured in the UK and come with a 3 year manufacturers guarantee as standard.
Code Capacity Depth Material No. of Treads Overall Height Platform Height Platform Size Size Type Weight Width 74061346 125kg 510mm Steel 2 Treads 580mm 500mm W400 x D300mm H580mm x W450mm x D510mm Anti-Slip 10kg 450mm 740611206 125kg 510mm Steel 2 Treads 580mm 500mm W400 x D300mm H580mm x W540mm x D510mm Steel Mesh 10kg 540mm 74061347 125kg 540mm Steel 2 Treads 1230mm 500mm 400 x 300mm H1230mm x W540mm x D510mm Anti-Slip 11kg 510mm 740611207 125kg 510mm Steel 2 Treads 1230mm 500mm W400 x D300mm H1230mm x W540mm x D510mm Steel Mesh 11kg 540mm 74061348 125kg W540mm Steel 2 Treads 1230mm 500mm 400 x 300mm H1230mm x W540mm x D510mm Anti-Slip 12kg D510mm 740611208 125kg 510mm Steel 2 Treads 1230mm 500mm W400 x D300mm H1230mm x W540mm x D510mm Steel Mesh 12kg 540mm 74061349 125kg 540mm Steel 3 Treads 1480mm 750mm W400 x D300mm H1480mm x W540mm x D720mm Anti-Slip 17kg 720mm 740611209 125kg 720mm Steel 3 Treads 1480mm 750mm W400 x D300mm H1480mm x W540mm x D720mm Steel Mesh 17kg 540mm 74061350 125kg 550mm Steel 4 Treads 1730mm 1000mm W400 x D300mm H1730mm x W550mm x D870mm Anti-Slip 20kg 870mm 74061351 125kg Steel 5 Treads 1250mm W400 x D300mm H1980mm x W665mm x D1020mm Anti-Slip 25kg 74061352 125kg 750mm Steel 6 Treads 2230mm 1500mm W400 x D300mm H2230mm x W750mm x D1170mm Anti-Slip 28kg 1170mm 740611210 125kg 870mm Steel 4 Treads 1730mm 1000mm W400 x D300mm H1730mm x W550mm x D870mm Steel Mesh 20kg 550mm 740611211 125kg 1020mm Steel 5 Treads 1980mm 1250mm W400 x D300mm H1980mm x W665mm x D1020mm Steel Mesh 25kg 665mm 740611212 125kg 1170mm Steel 6 Treads 2230mm 1500mm W400 x D300mm H2230mm x W750mm x D1170mm Steel Mesh 28kg 750mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.