Laptop Charging Lockers - 8 Compartments
Made to order, approximate delivery 25 - 30 working days
- Each laptop compartment is equipped with a 3 pin plug socket
- Whole unit is powered by a simple kettle lead (supplied)
- Meets EU Safety Requirements and CE Tested
- Ventilated compartments for dissipation of heat
- Powder coated with Germ Guard active technology paint
- Compartment size: H100 x W375 x D470mm
Our high-quality Laptop Charging Lockers are designed to provide safe and secure storage and charging facilities for laptops and other electronic devices. Ideal for workplaces, schools or universities, these lockers are all equipped with a 3 pin plug socket to allow charging using each laptops own mains lead. The whole unit is powered by a kettle lead which is supplied with the unit. Simply plug this into the mains to power the sockets inside each compartment. All of the compartments are ventilated to prevent overheating. Each locker door is fitted with Piano hinges to provide extra durability and security.
These lockers are available in a full range of colours. Choose between dark blue, light blue, green, light grey, red and yellow doors. Each locker is powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint to prevent the spread and growth of harmful bacteria.
We have a few different configurations to offer allowing you to choose between 8 or 12 locker compartments depending on the amount of laptops you may need to charge at once. Then decide if you need individual locker doors to secure devices or whether a single door allowing communal access to the laptops is more appropriate.
8 Compartments dimensions: H1000 x W500 x D500mm
12 Compartments dimensions: H1460 x W500 x D500mm
Compartment aperture size: H100 x W375 x D470mm
|Code||Door Colour||No. of Compartments||No. of Doors||Size|
|50802019BE||Dark Blue||8 Compartments||Single Door||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802019GN||Green||8 Compartments||Single Door||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802019LB||Light Blue||8 Compartments||Single Door||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802019LG||Light Grey||8 Compartments||Single Door||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802019RD||Red||8 Compartments||Single Door||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802019YW||Yellow||8 Compartments||Single Door||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802020BE||Dark Blue||8 Compartments||8 Doors||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802020GN||Green||8 Compartments||8 Doors||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802020LB||Light Blue||8 Compartments||8 Doors||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802020LG||Light Grey||8 Compartments||8 Doors||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802020RD||Red||8 Compartments||8 Doors||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
|50802020YW||Yellow||8 Compartments||8 Doors||H1000 x W500 x D500mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.