The idea plus shelving range combines a clean styled all steel galvanised finish with incredible durability in a variety of sizes to suite a wide range of environment, from: garages and storerooms to retail and warehouses.
The hard wearing pre-galvanised finish means the idea plus system is suited to a whole host of applications, including damp and demanding areas.
Having only two core components (uprights and shelves) means these shelves are quick and easy to construct, rated with an impressive 200kg UDL (uniformly distributed) capacity per shelf and total of 1200kg per bay.
If you are creating longer runs of shelving, you can seek additional support from the X-Brace kit. 1 X-Brace kit enables the units to support the 1200kg load capacity per bay. You should add 1 X-Brace kit to every fourth bay in the run.
If you require more information please feel free to contact our customer support team
Please Note: A single bay without a brace is rated at 600kg, to increase its capacity to the 1200kg you will require an X-Brace kit. Only 1 X-Brace kit is needed for every 4 units in a run.
Code Depth Height Width IPB/180830/5/GV 308mm 1794mm 808mm IPB/180840R/5/GV 408mm 1794mm 808mm IPB/180850R/5/GV 508mm 1794mm 808mm IPB/180860R/5/GV 608mm 1794mm 808mm IPB/181030/5/GV 308mm 1794mm 1008mm IPB/181040R/5/GV 408mm 1794mm 1008mm IPB/181050R/5/GV 508mm 1794mm 1008mm IPB/181060R/5/GV 608mm 1794mm 1008mm IPB/220830/5/GV 308mm 2208mm 808mm IPB/220840R/5/GV 408mm 2208mm 808mm IPB/220850R/5/GV 508mm 2208mm 808mm IPB/220860R/5/GV 608mm 2208mm 808mm IPB/221030/5/GV 308mm 2208mm 1008mm IPB/221040R/5/GV 408mm 2208mm 1008mm IPB/221050R/5/GV 508mm 2208mm 1008mm IPB/221060R/5/GV 608mm 2208mm 1008mm IPB/260830/5/GV 308mm 2622mm 808mm IPB/260840R/5/GV 408mm 2622mm 808mm IPB/260850R/5/GV 508mm 2622mm 808mm IPB/260860R/5/GV 608mm 2622mm 808mm IPB/261030/5/GV 308mm 2622mm 1008mm IPB/261040R/5/GV 408mm 2622mm 1008mm IPB/261050R/5/GV 508mm 2622mm 1008mm IPB/261060R/5/GV 608mm 2622mm 1008mm IP2/0803/GV 308mm All 808mm IP2/0804R/GV 408mm All 808mm IP2/0805R/GV 508mm All 808mm IP2/0806R/GV 608mm All 808mm IP2/1003/GV 308mm All 1008mm IP2/1004R/GV 408mm All 1008mm IP2/1005R/GV 508mm All 1008mm IP2/1006R/GV 608mm All 1008mm IP4/MTF/KIT All All All IP5/XBRACE/KIT All All All
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.