Every Pack Tek packing bench is designed to help you wrap, pack and dispatch your items and products effectively and efficiently. Their high quality robust construction means they can be used in industrial environments, around manufacturing areas and production lines, taking a weight load capacity of a decent 250kg UDL per bench. The frames are powder coated light grey with Germ Guard Active Technology paint and come complete with hard-wearing laminate worktops.
While the packing bench itself is robust and functional, it's when you start to select accessories that it really becomes a smart investment. Build up and configure a packing bench to suit your requirements.
- Select a basic packing bench
- Add a back panel frame for split (half width) panel accessories
- Or select rear support posts for full width panel accessories
- Add under bench accessories such as roll holders and shelves
- Add computer accessories if required to complete your bench
Code Depth Height Width 40240320 750mm 840-1100mm 1200mm 40240321 750mm 840-1100mm 1500mm QL17 - - All All - All H760mm each Pair of Rear Support Posts - H760mm All All QL180 - - All All - All H1180mm each Pair of Rear Support Posts - H1180mm All All 40240251 - - All QL121 All All W1200mm Light/Tool Rail Support - W1200mm 1200mm All 40240262 - - 1800mm QL125 - All All W1500mm Light/Tool Rail Support - W1500mm 1500mm All 40240288 - - 1200mm QL124 - All All W1800mm to suit W1800mm length bench Light/Tool Rail Support - W1800mm 1800mm All 40240294 - - 1500mm QL11 - All All - All - Fluorescent Light - W1200mm All All 40240254 - - 1800mm 40540592 All - All All 40240255 - - All 40540593 All - All All 40240298 750mm - 1200mm 40240299 750mm - 1500mm 40540594 All - All All 40240277 750mm - 1800mm 40240278 - - All 40240302 - - All 40240308 325mm - 1200mm 40240311 325mm - 1500mm 40240313 325mm - 1800mm 40240266 - - All QL13L All All - W1200mm Upper Shelf, Laminate - W1200mm 1200mm All QL13L5 - - All Laminate - W1500mm to suit 1500mm bench Upper Shelf, Laminate - W1500mm 1500mm All QL14L - - All Laminate - W1800mm to suit W1800mm bench Upper Shelf, Laminate - W1800mm 1800mm All 40240322 750mm 840-1100mm 1800mm 40240283 - - 1200mm 40240289 - - 1500mm 40240245 - - 1800mm 40240284 300mm - 1200mm 40240290 300mm - 1500mm 40240246 300mm - 1800mm 40240248 - - 1800mm 40240285 - - 1200mm 40240291 - - 1500mm 40240295 - - 1800mm 40240286 - - 1200mm 40240292 - - 1500mm 40240296 - - 1800mm 40240287 - - 1200mm 40240293 - - 1500mm 40240297 - - 1800mm 40240247 - - All 40240301 - - 1200mm 40240304 - - 1500mm 40240272 - - 1800mm 40240307 - - 1200mm 40240310 - - 1500mm 40240312 - - 1800mm 40240316 - - All 40240317 - - All 40240318 - - All 40240319 - - All
- Delivery Info
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.