The Binary Electric Height Adjustable Workbench is a premium workspace solution. Its height adjustable functionality allows the user to sit or stand whilst working, quickly and with ease. With the touch of a button, raise the durable 30mm laminate worktop from 660mm up to 1300mm and anywhere in between to achieve the ideal height for the task at hand.
The workbench is 755mm deep and available in three different widths, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm, to suit a variety of workspace sizes. The worktop is made of 30mm thick laminate which is ideal for everyday use. When you combine this with the overall load capacity of 240kg, the Binary Workbench is ideal for industrial work.
Accessories and Upgrades
The Binary Electric Height Adjustable Workbench is also available with the Premium Adjustment Module. This module can store up to 3 heights in its memory, each of which can be recalled with their assigned buttons. This allows for a completely uninterrupted workflow between tasks that require sitting or standing and between various workbench users. Select from a whole range of other accessories to further make your Binary Workbench the perfect workstation for your business. Choose from louvre panels, shelving, lighting and more to make a height adjustable workbench with unparalleled functionality.
The Best Way to Buy
Begin by measuring the space you have available and then select a workbench size to achieve the maximum workspace. Once you have selected your workbench you have your foundation, ready to attach your accessories.
Start by adding the Accessory Frame which acts as a base for the upgrades to be attached to. From this point you can decide what other functionality you need to have and begin adding accessories accordingly. Choose a Service Duct to enable you to power and charge tools or add a light rail and LED light to further enhance your visibility whilst working. Select the Premium Height Adjustable Module for a seamless workflow or Louvre Panels and Peg Boards to keep your tools close at hand. Make sure all of your paperwork is kept in order by selecting a Laminate Shelf and Dividers. Top it off by adding moveable support arms and then selecting side panels to further increase your workbench's potential.
If you need any help selecting your workbench and accessories simply get in touch with us via our live chat or over the phone - our sales team are happy to help.
Code Capacity Depth Height Options Width Worktop 40240163 240kg 755mm 660 - 1300mm Electric 1200mm Laminate 40240164 240kg 755mm 660 - 1300mm Electric 1500mm Laminate 40240170 All 1200mm 40240171 All 1500mm 40240172 All 1800mm 40240173 All 1200mm 40240174 All 1500mm 40240175 All 1800mm 40240176LG All H500 x W450 x D30mm 1500mm 40240177LG All H500 x W545 x D30mm - 40240178LG All H500 x W450 x D30mm 1500mm 40240179LG All H500 x W545 x D30mm - 40240180LG All H500 x W450 x D30mm 1500mm 40240181LG All H500 x W545 x D30mm - 40240182LG All All 40240183 All H100 x W600 x D30mm 1200mm 40240184 All H100 x W500 x D30mm 1500mm 40240185 All H100 x W600 x D30mm 1800mm 40240186LG All H50 x W600 x D150mm 1200mm 40240187LG All H50 x W500 x D150mm 1500mm 40240188LG All H50 x W600 x D150mm 1800mm 40240189LG All 1500mm 40240190LG All - 40240191LG All All 40240192LG All All 40240194 All All 40240196 All H130 x W410 x D55mm All 40240197LG All 1200mm 40240198LG All 1500mm 40240199LG All 1800mm 40240165 240kg 755mm 660 - 1300mm Electric 1800mm Laminate 40240169 All 40240200LG All All 40240201LG All All 40240202 All H440 x W290 x D30mm All 40240203 All H440 x W290 x D30mm All 40240204 All H440 x W290 x D30mm All 40240205LG All W515 x D190mm All
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.