Our Hazardous Storage Cabinets are compliant to all of COSHH regulations. Used to safely control and store substances that are deemed hazardous to our health and the environment.
All of our Hazardous Cabinets are certified to EN 130501-1 & A2-s2. With adjustable galvanised shelves, they direct spills to a leak proof sump. This feature safety contains spills of hazardous substances. However, it's important to clear up any spillages quickly due to the possibilities of chemicals building up in the leak proof sump.
Due to their robust construction, these units can take up to 70kg UDL per shelf. So, an important task that should be considered before purchase is to estimate the weight of the products you want to store. These Hazardous Storage Cabinets also come with optional 500mm high stands with adjustable footing, which are ideal for uneven surfaces. Due to the nature of the content contained within, all hazardous cabinets come with hazardous warning signs.
*However, it's important to be aware that the Integral leak proof sump, is not available on wall mounted cupboards.
What is COSHH?
COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health
Are the cabinets fire retardant?
The cabinets are certified to EN 13501-1, A2-s2 - meaning they are non-combustible
Read more about Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- 5 DAY Standard Delivery (no extra cost)
- Next Day Delivery (£25) Add NEXTDAY25 to your basket.
Next day delivery can only be applied to orders placed before 12pm.
*except on wall mounted cupboards
Code No. of Shelves Options Size Width 34021001 3 H 1800 x W 900 x D 460mm H 1800 x W 900 x D 460mm 900mm 34021016 1 - H 570 x W 850 x D 255mm 850mm 34021002 3 H 1800 x W 1200 x D 460mm H 1800 x W 1200 x D 460mm 1200mm 34021017 - - H500mm 460mm 34021003 2 H 1200 x W 900 x D 460mm H 1200 x W 900 x D 460mm 900mm 34021018 - - H500mm 900mm 34021004 1 H 900 x W 460 x D 460mm H 900 x W 460 x D 460mm 460mm 34021019 - - H500mm 350mm 34021005 1 H 900 x W 900 x D 460mm H 900 x W 900 x D 460mm 900mm 34021006 1 H 700 x W 350 x D 300mm H 700 x W 350 x D 300mm 350mm 34021007 1 H 700 x W 900 x D 460mm H 700 x W 900 x D 460mm 900mm 34021008 - - To Fit: W 900 x D 460mm 900mm 34021009 - - To Fit: W 1200 x D 460mm 1200mm 34021010 - - To Fit: W 460 x D 460mm 460mm 34021011 - - To Fit: W 350 x D 300mm 350mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.