Our heavy duty roll container is a reliable tool for transporting boxes, parcels and products around the warehouse, factory and storeroom. Each roll container features 3 tubular sides and a robust sheet steel base that won't mark items being carried and is easily cleaned. The open side allows quick access for loading and unloading, while a rigidity bar keeps the container open while in use. Attched to one of the tubular sides is a blank board that can be used attached documents to identify the contents or shipment. When not in use, the roll container can be folded up for nesting with others, ideal for areas where space is limited, such as return journeys. Each unit is suitable for heavy duty use, with a load capacity of 600kg which is more than enough for most applications! It's supplied in knock down form for easy delivery and in-site assembly. Each roll container is mobile on four 150mm heavy duty rubber swivel castors, with 2 braked.
The overall size of the heavy duty roll container is 800mm wide x 600mm deep x 1690mm high.
Each unit weighs 42kg.
- Roll Cage Sacks - Designed for easy waste collection on the move with two pockets for efficient waste segregation
- Magnetic Pockets - Sold in packs of 10, designed for document protection with a looped magnetic header for attaching to roll cages
Code Capacity Size 44036105 600kg H1690 x W800 x D600mm 60430210 All 60430211 All 60430212 All WRP4V10 All Pack Qty: 10 H297 x W210mm WRP5H10 All Pack Qty: 10 H148 x W210mm WRP6H10 All Pack Qty: 10 H105 x W210mm
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.