DetailsThese EN-131 Certified steps are ideal for use around warehouses for general maintenence, picking stock and much more. Simply use the handles of the mobile steps to lift the front and make use of the wheels to move the steps around.
The Arrow Mobile Steps come with two 150mm mylon wheels, non-slip treads and safety handrails to ensure they are both safe and durable. They are rigorously tested to make sure they meet the GS safety standards and are EN-131 certifed.
Code Colour Material No. of Treads Platform Height Platform Size Size WPMS0603BE Blue Steel 3 Treads 750mm W500 x D300mm H 1450 x W 640 x D 1110mm WPMS0603GY Grey Steel 3 Treads 750mm W500 x D300mm H 1450 x W 640 x D 1110mm WPMS0603RD Red Steel 3 Treads 750mm W500 x D300mm H 1450 x W 640 x D 1110mm WPMS0604BE Blue Steel 4 Treads 1000mm W500 x D300mm H 1700 x W 670 x D 1220mm WPMS0604GY Grey Steel 4 Treads 1000mm W500 x D300mm H 1700 x W 670 x D 1220mm WPMS0604RD Red Steel 4 Treads 1000mm W500 x D300mm H 1700 x W 670 x D 1220mm WPMS0605BE Blue Steel 5 Treads 1250mm W500 x D300mm H 1900 x W 700 x D 1340mm WPMS0605GY Grey Steel 5 Treads 1250mm W500 x D300mm H 1900 x W 700 x D 1340mm WPMS0605RD Red Steel 5 Treads 1250mm W500 x D300mm H 1900 x W 700 x D 1340mm WPMS0606BE Blue Steel 6 Treads 1500mm W500 x D300mm H 2150 x W 724 x D 1490mm WPMS0606GY Grey Steel 6 Treads 1500mm W500 x D300mm H 2150 x W 724 x D 1490mm WPMS0606RD Red Steel 6 Treads 1500mm W500 x D300mm H 2150 x W 724 x D 1490mm WPMS0607BE Blue Steel 7 Treads 1750mm W500 x D300mm H 2400 x W 753 x D 1640mm WPMS0607GY Grey Steel 7 Treads 1750mm W500 x D300mm H 2400 x W 753 x D 1640mm WPMS0607RD Red Steel 7 Treads 1750mm W500 x D300mm H 2400 x W 753 x D 1640mm WPMS0608BE Blue Steel 8 Treads 2000mm W500 x D300mm H 2650 x W 782 x D 1790mm WPMS0608GY Grey Steel 8 Treads 2000mm W500 x D300mm H 2650 x W 782 x D 1790mm WPMS0608RD Red Steel 8 Treads 2000mm W500 x D300mm H 2650 x W 782 x D 1790mm MS0600 All All
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.