All Terrain Pallet Truck
Made to order, approximate delivery 15 - 20 working days
- Straddle Fork Hand Pallet Truck Features:
- Large wheels and straddle forks can be used for any pallet on uneven ground
- Can be disassembled for improved storage when not in use
- Straddle width of 1230mm
- 1200kg Capacity
- Overall length - 1375mm
Sometimes a standard pallet truck just isn't stable enough. If you have a load on a pallet and move it across a bumpy floor or uneven terrain, what can you do?
An all terrain pallet truck is the solution. The larger wheels and moveable straddle forks make it easy to transport any type of pallet over uneven ground.
Thesespecial pallet trucks can go where even a forklift truck cant. That makes them especially useful in yards where the floors are in need of repair or construction sites where loose hardcore and other debris will need to be navigated.
The trucks are ideal for rough terrain and utilise the same 'tiller' style handle of their more standard counterparts, yet with a much more resilient construction.
|4503119||1200kg||Fork Length: 860mm||L 1375 x W 1605 x H 1200mm||Adjustable Fork Width: 212-735mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.