This extra large hydraulic scissor lift trolley is perfect for achieving the ideal working height and is mobile on 2 fixed castors and 2 swivel castors. It is ideal for use as a workbench, lift table and loading trolley. Lift and transport items up to 1000kg in weight on the large 750mm x 2035mm table. The lift trolley has a maximum lift height of 1.3m which is easily reached by pumping the foot lever attached to the rear of the trolley. An easy to use hand control allows the table to be lowered down to its lowest height of 350mm. This popular xl scissor lift trolley comes in an attractive blue finish with black scissor and steel handle.
As standard these scissor lifts are on a 5 working day delivery but can be upgraded to Next Day Delivery by adding code ND40 to your basket. Buy before 12pm to qualify for next day delivery - any orders placed after this will arrive another day later. Next day delivery orders placed on a Friday before 12pm will arrive after the weekend on Monday.
Code Capacity Height Length Lifting Capacity Lift Height Options Type Weight Width 4403228 1000kg 360mm 2035mm 1000kg 1360mm Single Mobile 350kg 750mm NDBN49 NDAM60 SAT68 SATFE75
- Delivery Info
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates. Take a look at our list of postcodes which may be susceptible to delivery charges here.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.