Help protect staff and reduce fire risks by storing your flammable, hazardous chemicals and fuels. The slimline design enables the cabinets to be placed in areas where space is tight, providing the same features as larger cabinets. They are made from sturdy 1mm thick double-wall welded steel with 38mm of insulating space to aid fire resistance. We offer manual or self-close doors in 2 depths of cabinet. For extra security each handle comes with a key lock and set of keys. Additionally a padlock can be used to secure the cabinets' contents further.
All cabinets are FM approved and come with a 10 year warranty. Self-closing models meet NFPA 1 and the international fire code.
Adjustable shelf positions on 76mm centres, each with 156kg UDL rating.
Adjustable levelling feet.
Cylinder lock & key set.
Safety cabinet features:
- Positive door closure without manual rotation to ensure latching.
- Dual wall construction with insulating air space
- Dual vents with flame arrester
- Fully welded, sturdy construction
- Shelves direct leaks to back and bottom of cabinet
- Leak proof integrated sump
- Built in grounding wire connector
- Large triangular warning labels to help identify contents
- Galvanised steel shelves that help direct spills to the sump
- Overall size: H1651 x W591 x D457/864mm (Standard/Deep)
- Internal size: H1537 x W508 x D370/771mm (Standard/Deep)
- Internal capacity: 83/204 litres (Standard/Deep)
- Extra shelves available POA
- 1mm steel used throughout
Don't just meet the requirements - exceed them.
1. Exceed the requirements of HSG51, 2015 (HSE Storage of Flammable Liquids in Containers, 3rd Edition).
2. Meets the requirements of HSG140, 2015 (HSE Safe Use and Handling of Flammable Liquids, 2nd Edition).
3. 10 minute fire tested at upto 1,300 degrees C (independent testing).
4. Internal temperature during fire test kept below the auto ignition temperature of vast majority of flammable liquids.
5. Can help justify storage of more volume of flammable liquids than HSG51 would normally allow.
6. Fully load tested.
7. Self-closing models have fusible links that close the doors at 74 degrees C.
8. 10 year limited warranty.
9. FM approved
Code Depth Internal Size No. of Doors No. of Shelves Options Size Width 01/120260008 457mm H1537 x W508 x D370mm 1 3 Manual H1651 x W591 x D457mm 591mm 01/120260009 457mm H1537 x W508 x D370mm 1 3 Self-Close H1651 x W591 x D457mm 591mm 01/120260012 457mm H1006 x W1003 x D370mm 2 1 Manual H1118 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 01/120260013 457mm H1006 x W1003 x D370mm 2 1 Self-Close H1118 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 01/120260014 457mm H1651 x W1651 x D370mm 2 2 Manual H1651 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 01/120260015 457mm H1537 x W1003 x D370mm 2 2 Self-Close H1651 x W1092 x D457mm 1092mm 01/120260017 864mm H1537 x W508 x D771mm 1 3 Manual H1651 x W591 x D864mm 591mm 01/120260018 864mm H1537 x W508 x D771mm 1 3 Self-Close H1651 x W591 x D864mm 591mm 01/120260019 864mm H1537 x W781 x D771mm 2 2 Manual H1651 x W864 x D864mm 864mm 01/120260020 864mm H1537 x W781 x D771mm 2 2 Self-Close H1651 x W864 x D864mm 864mm 01/120260021 864mm H1537 x W1003 x D771mm 2 2 Manual H1651 x W1092 x D864mm 1092mm 01/120260022 864mm H1537 x W1003 x D771mm 2 2 Self-Close H1651 x W1092 x D864mm 1092mm
- Delivery / Returns
Products are delivered for free to a UK mainland address unless otherwise stated. A Carriage fee is applicable for areas outside of our mainland catchment area. Please check our postcode list if you are unsure.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.